Add your comments about the QOR here!

82 Responses to “Guest Book”

1. Curt Graham

I was RCE but did my boot camp with Platoon 153 in 1967. The greatest military mentor I ever had was our drill sergeant, Sgt Norm Wilkinson. As a 17 year old kid, I just idolized him. I am sure he he must have passed on by now but he sure was a soldier. I had the pleasure of visiting the museum in Toronto last summer. Fondest memories of QOR

2. FRANK WEINBERGER

Hi Jerry, Just seen your comment on the guest book and looking for other guy’s in 89 pl. Garn. Renschler is in Burdett Alta. Russ Parenteau is in Edmonton. Homer Touchette is in Calgary. Nick Pope when last seen was in B.C. someplace and I of course am in Calgary. retired and am enjoying it. Frank

3. Alphabet ( Kraz.)

Bill collins you changed your e-mail address I need some info on name’s from your photos from the oct fest two years ago i’ve lost my name book as i’am putting name’s to the picture’s on my qor file folder..Hope you can help me next dinner i’ll buy you a drink or two anyways take care ..Don and Julie

4. Alphabet ( Kraz.)

Sorry we missed the last birthday dinner .. After the year we have had we really are looking forward to the next year’s 155 birthday bash and being able to sit and talk to old friends ..
    Julie and I have had lunch with Bill and Barb Maitland in kamloops.
    And we do talk to Ed and Ruth ,Charlie,and of course Cy and Lorret.
    Would be nice to hear from a few of the regt. members you have my e-mail address so give a shout.. Anyways from the Vernon Rifleman take care and stay safe

5. Jacques (Jack) De Winter

Many thanks to Peter Radostits. I do believe that you determined to win the stained glass panel. Just so you know Peter, the bronzed poppy on the panel is one of the originals attached to the monument in Afghanistan. Good luck, and thank you!

6. Jacques (Jack) De Winter

• RAY WEEKS

I will be at The Sooke River 24 September 2019. 50 years since they pulled me out. I will be staying at the Strathcona should you want more info from 22 September.

• Sharon Wilkins Nee Bernicky

It is good to see names I recognize. I loved growing up as an Army Brat. Great life for sure. If anyone has photos of my father Don Bernicky it would be great if you could forward them to my e-mail. cheers sharon

7. Don Krazanowski

From my Julie and I we want to wish all members of the Qor the best of the season and may your health be with you in the year 2014 ..

8. john j metcalfe

ON BEHALF OF THE DOWN EASTENERS WE WISH ALL YOUR MEMBERS A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR

9. john j metcalfe

please go to our web site for the latest news on our lottery please support us in this project

10. Wayne Thomas

I personally want to thank all those that donated to the cause of ICROSS shipments out of Newfoundland. Your generosity makes me proud to be a member of QOR. Thanks again !

• john j metcalfe

thanks to Wayne and the generosity of the members we are able to ship i am the contact person on the rock for icross cheers the bulk of the dolls i have collected

11. bill mcandrew

I have been out of touch with matters regimental, having been with both battalions and the depot from the fifties, and it is so nice to see the photos and commentary. Brings back many fond memories.

12. Ron Logan

Excellent work on the site Guys, looks great. Especially enjoyed the Germany shots with the “shacks” in the background. Don’t know the year, was that 1 or 2 Bn?
    Again, Well done. Thanks.

• Peter von Zuben

The photos of the pioneers are from the 1st Bn. and I believe they were taken in l962.

• Peter von Zuben

Gary
          I was in the parade photo along with S/Sgt. Waldron, Cpl. Bluett, Rfn. Schultz and ?. I do not know where you can get a copy unless you download from the site.

13. Tom Martin

Just to let you know if you want to print a picture just right click your mouse and you will see print, or is you want to save a picture to your computer just right click on the picture, then copy and go to your main screen and right click , then paste. and thats all it takes. Now you can print a copy this will give you more print choices.
    Cheers, Tom

14. Tom Martin

A big thanks to all for making our 153 birthday a great one. A special thanks to the ladies. if anyone would like to make a comment about the event, please do. We the executive welcome yor comments.
    once again thanks to all.
    Don’t forget to look at the Photos.
    Cheers, Tom